Review Highlights
Lovely experience

Very happy to recommend this business. Had a wonderful massage and was able to book in at short... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2018
HobartHoliday123
Thank you!

I recently enjoyed a 1.5 hour traditional Thai massage with Kat, whose skills are excellent. It... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2018
Helen S

Recommended experiences in and around Hobart
from US$94.48
from US$78.49
from US$178.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My partner and I had massages together twice in a week it was so good.
The premises were very clean and the staff very friendly. Before the second visit I had strained my knee and whilst I was not expecting remedial treatment on it Kat was so caring and spent some time working on it. She really want to relieve the pain .
At the finish we had both had great massages but the pain in my knee was much relieved.
Will be back next visit to Hobart.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Rob E
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Best massage I have had. Staff are very caring and passionate about helping people. I was massaged by Cha and I highly recommend going there

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

My partner and I both had deep tissue massages at Lelaya Thai Massage last weekend. At the end of the massage, we both agreed that these were the best massages we had ever had. I asked Lelaya if I could take her back to Melbourne with me! The location is very central and it is extremely calm and inviting.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017

At the end of a long day of walking we called Lelaya Massage. They were accommodating and helpful. My friend and I had the BEST massage that was exactly what we needed after a day of sightseeing and walking.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Thailand and had Thai massages all over the world! Kat was by far one of the best and knowledgeable therapists I've had! I will be back! Xx

Date of experience: September 2017