“Absolutely magnificent”
Review of Fico

Fico
Ranked #4 of 655 Restaurants in Hobart
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best meals I have ever had. We had the tasting menu & each dish was better than the last. Coupled with a fabulous wine list & exceptional service it was a dinner I won't forgot anytime soon. I had a tough time picking between Fico & Franklin & I'm so glad I picked Fico. Will definitely be back next time we're in Hobart. Thank you!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The setting for a wonderful dinner with friends. The venison carpaccio was delicate and melted on the tongue. I tried some of my partner's orecchiette pasta and wished I'd ordered it instead of the risotto with mussel emulsion available on the night; the pasta and mushroom sauce was perfect. The dessert was superb. This is the only place that I've found a Sicilian wine I'd previously had at Sixpenny in Sydney. Excellent service. The one drawback is the venue can be noisy when full. Having said that, I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Our group of 4 sat through a delightful 3 hour Sunday "long lunch " , a set menu but set differently every week.The variety of meats, seafood,oysters ,squid pasta,brains, etc kept us guessing all day about which would win our prize for the best dish.Truely imaginative in a fairly rustic setting with an exceptional Tassie French and Italian wine list.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Our second visit and it’s even better. Great menu, quality food and presentation with first class service. Simply outstanding!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

we had the 'feed me' menue which was 11 small courses, all perfect. Highlights were the Kingfish, and a crab risotto. The wine list is excellent and we had a Lake Barrigton Alexandra Sparking 2009 and a Dalrymple Pinot, both reasonably priced. Service was attentive and helpful.