I emailed Roz to make a booking. She said she has only 2 standard en-suite available. So I called in to check if they serve breakfast and to find out more about the property.
Her is what she said
me: "do u serve breakfast"
owner: "We do not serve breakky"
me: "Can you tell me how far are the 2 ensuites from each other"
owner: "See I have another room. But I dont think this will suite you"
me: "But can you please tell me how far are the en-suites from each other"
owner: "See I cant help you"
me: "But I am just trying to find...."
owner: "I cant help you. Bye"
I just dont get it!!! I don't think I deserved that! Utter humiliation. It left me so upset the entire day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Battery Point Manor is a Georgian-Style mansion, built in 1834 and now a spacious comfortable accommodation property. Battery Point, just a 5 minute walk to fabulous Salamanca, is an historic area with beautiful surroundings of original architecture, beautiful gardens and dramatic views of the harbour, boats and mountains. Scattered among the village and cottages are restaurants, coffee bars, shops and cafes, for you to further enjoy this very unique village. Built on the crest of Battery Point, enjoying the ever-changing and spectacular harbour views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Battery Point Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battery Point Manor Hotel Hobart
- Battery Point Manor Hobart, Tasmania