“Busy night but good service.”
Review of La Porchetta - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Accommodating - even for last minute on a Saturday night, always helpful and polite staff. Food took a little longer than usual but there was two large functions held here at the same time. The staff did a tremendous effort in bringing food out on time. Reliable and well priced, family friendly atmosphere, in the entertainment book also.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

The restaurant is on the busy part of Elizabeth Street and has a good atmosphere. We had a half-and-half pizza of meatlovers and marinara; tasted great - only issue could have had a bit more topping on the marinara side. The drinks were good and service polite.

We used an Entertainment Book voucher so got 25% off.

This is not gourmet dining, but then you are not paying gourmet prices...

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We had the salmon pasta and a pizza...and while it is not fine dining italian, it is a hearty meal with good portions and ingredients. We enjoyed our meal there, and thought it is truly number 1 in value!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Wife and I thought we would have a quick feed of Italian at La Porchetta as we had 90 minites to kill on a Sunday night. Didnt realise it was going to be glorified take away food at best. Pizza was 95% cheese, tasteless and Prawn dish was same. Maybe these guys should go to Lygon Street and have a taste of quality Italian as I will not be back to visit this place for a long time to come!!

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

All I can say is if I feel like microwaveable pizza pasta I'd go to Woolies and pick some up, every time I have been here - not by my choice the food is bland flavourless and watery, not even worth a spot on the North Hobart and Salamanca strips, if you want good pasta go to La Suprema or Da Angelos