“hidden Treasur”

Ranked #12 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Hobart
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife who had been there before took me for breakfast. She is in love with the baked eggs. The beans were great. This is place that is in the arcade and can be a peaceful solitude while having coffee and breakie on a winters morning.

1  Thank Peter C

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Tucked up an arcade off Salamanca Place, this was a delight. Very friendly staff and quick service on the meals. Food was great - recommend the baked eggs.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Worth hunting this little place down, down an arcade off Salamanca Road. Best barista in town and great food at a reasonable price. Service was excellent too.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

On the basis of tripadvisor reviews we went looking for this cafe and found it after substantial effort which turned out to be well worth it. Cheerful prompt service despite being filled to capacity and beautiful food - loved the 'breakfast trifle' special! Thoroughly recommended for breakfast but get there early so you can grab a table!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Was looking for a unique place to grab a coffee, however my mother and I stumbled across this little gem while wandering Salamanca Place. We ended up taking a seat and one of the very friendly staff members bought us menus despite us telling her we only wanted coffees. Went ended up having a delicious savoury muffin with zucchini and fetta cheese. I ordered a latte and my mum ordered a home brewed chai latte which came with a very generous serving of honey.

Overall staff, service and quality of what we had ordered was amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cozy place to enjoy morning tea.