“Interesting experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eye See Personalised Private Tours

Eye See Personalised Private Tours
Ranked #3 of 84 Tours in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer premium, sustainable, tailor-made tours to Tasmania, catering to the most discerning of guests. My tours are individualised, top quality, friendly and professional, down to the smallest detail. Unforgettable memories are created whilst experiencing the highlights, wonders and things to do in Tasmania.There may be cheaper ways to experience Tasmania, but may not offer the professional, personalised involvement. "See Tasmania as a Guest Not Just a Tourist"
Singapore, Singapore
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Interesting experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The tour started off great, as we caught the ferry to bruny island. It was a sunday, and my family and i had judy to bring us around. It was great, as we went to see many interesting places. Covered up most of bruny island's attractions! First, started with the winery.. Next we headed to a hill that gave you a bird's eye view of the bass strait, and the tasman sea. Judy was a very knowledgable tour guide whom told us many stories and information about the place along the way and even at the location. After that we stopped to have tea. And well, judy surprised me. Tours rarely surprised me. So i was quite surprised! Next we stopped by the lighthouse which gave us an impressive view of the southern ocean, which was fantastic. Then it was a long ride back, and towards the next place which was the chocolate fudge shop. As i loved Australian beaches and we past by another, judy stopped to let me enjoy another beach before taking off again to the chocolate shop. Thereafter we took the 430pm ferry back to hobart, just nice when the sun sets, giving you a spectacular sight of the sunset while on the ferry back to hobart. Ultimately it was a great experience on the tour, so i would recommend it to others whom would consider going on this tour. Anyway, thanks judy for the great tour on bruny island! :)

Visited June 2014
GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
We had a wonderful winter day., The sky was blue and the trip across to Bruny Island was calm. Our beaches are so pristine and the water so clear. The walk to the "Neck" penguin rookery was a great bit of exercise and the view is worth every step. It was funny watching the kids try to take a photo of the rabbits at the lighthouse. All in alll it was a lovely day.

Melbourne, Australia
“Huon Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Judy , We enjoyed a memorable day with a charming host as we absorbed some wonderful scenery . Regards John and Penny

Visited May 2014
GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
We had a wonderful day at Tahune. I especially loved our walk through the trees and across the swinging bridges. We managed to avoid the rain while we were outside but being in a rain forest there is a high chance of experiencing a little rain from time to time. It was a great day.
“great tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Thanks the guide Sandie for providing us a wonderful trip in Hobart. She is a lovely and patient person. We meet the snow on the Mt.Wellington . That's amazing for me and Mario.
We also thanks to Judy for give back the camera cover to us which is left in the car .
We will join Eye See Personalised Private Tours next time.

Visited April 2014
GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Sandie had a great time sharing the Snow day with you on Mt Wellington.
It was an experience that we don't have too often that early in the year. The little snow man on the car was very cute. We look forward to sharing your next visit with you both when you are in Hobart.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Outstanding way to see Tasmania ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Judy was quite simply magnificent - she is organised, professional and has a real passion for what she does. Her lunches were fabulous (request her soup!) and prepared with thoughtful little details . My wife and I had three days with Judy and we felt at home with her all of the time - she is bright cheerful and blessed with boundless energy and enthusiasm and a delightful person to travel with . I would not hesitate to not only recommend eyesee tours but would actually encourage it - hassle free travelling at its best - just let them know what you want to do and its done - well done Judy a great trip even though one of us slept through so much of it :)

GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
We had a fantastic 3 days together. It went too fast. We experienced a variety of things from history, to fantastic scnery at Cradle Mountain, the Gordon River Cruise and never a dull moment in conversation. Since one was asleep for much of the driving during our days I feel my driving must have made her feel safe. :)
I am looking forward to being able to share another part of my island sometime in the future with you both. (Even the sleeping one. :),)
KL
“3days tour in Tasmania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Thanks to Judy for providing us a wonderful trip in Tasmania. Love her home cook lunch and is a great experience for us to enjoy the Aussie picnic style. Judy is a patient and extremely helpful person. She wants her guests to feel and enjoy the beauty of Tasmania. I really enjoy my stay in Tasmania. I told Judy, I definitely will come back again!

Visited April 2014
GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
We had a wonderful time discovering all the different animals Tasmania has to offer.
Sheep, Tasmanian Devils, platypus, echidnas, seals, seahorses and more.The farm stay was definitely a different experience for guests who live in a big city. My favourite animal is the echidna.