“Good Service”

Ranked #27 of 603 Restaurants in Hobart
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cultura Espresso Bar and Restaurant is situated in the middle of the beautiful Hobart CBD. Our focus is simple Italian cooking with a contemporary twist and providing a service second to none in the city. We create a family culture here at Cultura and let's face it anything Italian is always about love and passion. We provide seating outdoor and indoor including a bar perfect for coffee or quiet lunch and we serve breakfast and lunch from Monday to Saturday aswell as dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 5.30pm. We hope you have a chance to come and join in our 'culture' and enjoy one of Hobart's newest and most loved cafe's.
Oatlands, Australia
“Good Service”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went there with my friend for a casualish lunch. Very good service, we kept being offered the wine list and politely refused as we're underage. I'm still not sure if we were allowed to be there without a guardian (licensed venue?), if we weren't there was no signage to suggest this. Both my friend and I ordered Italian dishes. Mine was lasagne. It was presented nicely but perhaps wasn't what I would consider your traditional lasagne, no white sauce or cheese aside from the Parmesan cheese on top, this was a bit disappointing. However as layered bolognese it was pleasant.

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great service and frienly staff”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food is good but dont go there hungry, the presentation is excellent, the service and atmosphere is really good.
There is not enough on the plate and for what it's worth it is overpriced.
I enjoyed the evenng just the same but it's not the best value for money.

• Visited July 2014
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Best meal I've had in Hobart”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had lunch here with two others on a Friday. Staff are friendly, service is efficient. Menu choices were ample. I had the pulled pork on polenta with braised capsicum, onion and spinach. It was delicious. The pork was very tender and full of flavor. I also tried some of the pizza special of the day (tandoori lamb with onion, spinach and tsatsiki, which was also very tasty and well made.Nice thin crust and base. Finished off with a takeaway coffee - long machiatto served the traditional way with just a dash of milk. This was by far the best meal I have had in Hobart over the two visits I have made in the past 6 months.

• Visited June 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We came across this great place by accident and I am so glad we did. The food, the service and the atmosphere were amazing. The prices are reasonable. We ate there twice and would not hesitate to go back or recommend it as a great place to eat. Next time we are in Hobart we will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was bland but well presented.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Many other cafés rated on trip advisor are a much better option. Food was not outstanding and service was slow.

• Visited May 2014