“Wonderful service makes all the difference.”

Cultura Espresso Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 627 Restaurants in Hobart
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cultura Espresso Bar and Restaurant is situated in the middle of the beautiful Hobart CBD. Our focus is simple Italian cooking with a contemporary twist and providing a service second to none in the city. We create a family culture here at Cultura and let's face it anything Italian is always about love and passion. We provide seating outdoor and indoor including a bar perfect for coffee or quiet lunch and we serve breakfast and lunch from Monday to Saturday aswell as dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 5.30pm. We hope you have a chance to come and join in our 'culture' and enjoy one of Hobart's newest and most loved cafe's.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

On a whim my family and I decided to stop here for a meal and coffee break and I'm so glad we did! While it was fully booked inside we were offered seating outdoors, which I have to say, was probably a wiser choice given we were with a 3.5 and 1.5 yo, the children were entertained by passing traffic and people watching while husband and I could enjoy our coffee break. The food (breakfast bagel and a pancetta pizza) were both divine and the drinks were hot and much needed, but it was the staff that really made our visit. They were very friendly, professional and efficient and turned our quick stop into a very enjoyable visit. We will be visiting Cultura again for sure! My only slight 'criticism' would be that the outdoor seating would benefit from some outdoor heaters or blankets, but if you're dressed appropriately this shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went there with my friend for a casualish lunch. Very good service, we kept being offered the wine list and politely refused as we're underage. I'm still not sure if we were allowed to be there without a guardian (licensed venue?), if we weren't there was no signage to suggest this. Both my friend and I ordered Italian dishes. Mine was lasagne. It was presented nicely but perhaps wasn't what I would consider your traditional lasagne, no white sauce or cheese aside from the Parmesan cheese on top, this was a bit disappointing. However as layered bolognese it was pleasant.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food is good but dont go there hungry, the presentation is excellent, the service and atmosphere is really good.
There is not enough on the plate and for what it's worth it is overpriced.
I enjoyed the evenng just the same but it's not the best value for money.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had lunch here with two others on a Friday. Staff are friendly, service is efficient. Menu choices were ample. I had the pulled pork on polenta with braised capsicum, onion and spinach. It was delicious. The pork was very tender and full of flavor. I also tried some of the pizza special of the day (tandoori lamb with onion, spinach and tsatsiki, which was also very tasty and well made.Nice thin crust and base. Finished off with a takeaway coffee - long machiatto served the traditional way with just a dash of milk. This was by far the best meal I have had in Hobart over the two visits I have made in the past 6 months.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We came across this great place by accident and I am so glad we did. The food, the service and the atmosphere were amazing. The prices are reasonable. We ate there twice and would not hesitate to go back or recommend it as a great place to eat. Next time we are in Hobart we will definitely return.