“Very good”

Let's Show You Tasmania - Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 85 Tours in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: Delighting travellers for over twenty years, Let's Show You Tasmania is proud to be recognised as Tasmania's premier touring company specialising in private tours for small to medium sized groups desiring a personal touring experience, friendly customer service and great value for money.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very good”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Heather is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. Tasmania can be cold especially up Mt Wellington so don't forget warm clothes

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Fantastic Hobart Wine Tour with Heather!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Thank you, Heather!
From the moment we first enquired, I knew we had made the right choice. Heather Henri operates a very professional yet personalised tour company. She picked us up directly from our hotel and we headed off to visit the wineries of South Tasmania. Heather took us to a total of 5 wineries; Derwent, Stefano, Pooley, Frogmore Creek and Coal Valley. Everywhere gave us a personalised tasting and a friendly welcome. The cool climate wines focus on Rieslings and Pinot noir, and we tasted some exceptional wines. Heather also took us to Wicked Cheese and an Oyster farm. For lunch we had an hour to explore the historic town of Richmond - try the famous Tassie Scallop Pies - delicious!
To round off a stunning day, Heather drove us to Battery Point and to a lookout spot to soak in the breath-taking views of Hobart.
We loved our day, highly recommended! Thank you!

Visited June 2014
HeatherHenri, Owner at Let's Show You Tasmania - Day Tours, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
I'm so happy you enjoyed your day! It was a pleasure looking after you and your husband taking you around the Coal River Valley tasting all the wonderful wines. I really enjoyed our sharing stories together as we traveled from vineyard to vineyard. It's these kinds of days I think I have the best job in the world! Look forward to seeing you both again next time you visit Tassie.
HH
San Francisco, California
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great port tour in Tasmania”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I arranged a port tour in Tasmania with Heather Henri of Let's show you Tasmania Day Tours. When I posted it on cruisecritic.com it was so popular we needed two vehicles. Luckily Heather could accommodate our group. One of the most successful tours I've ever arranged.

Heather's vans are large enough to be very comfortable for a group of 10 or 12, with a great pa system so everyone could hear Heather's interesting explanations and descriptions of Tasmania's culture and history.

The tour was pleasantly varied, between feeding the wallabies and kangaroos at the wildlife park (a big hit with everyone) to tasting local cheese, oysters, and curried scallop pies. A drive thru the highlights of Hobart, a walk in the botanical guar dens, and a visit to an historic village for shopping and lunch filled the day.

I hope to come back to Tasmania again one day and have Heather show me more of the country...I had no idea ahead of time how lovely and fascinating Tasmania is. And with a great tour guide like Heather I know it will be another great experience.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank lindalbert
Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Time is so precious when you are in port, so I really want to provide a rich variety of activities that really give my guests a sense of what Tasmania is all about. Your feedback is really appreciated. Look forward to guiding you further afield on your next visit to Tassie!
HH
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hobart Wine Tour”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful day-long winery tour around Hobart with Heather. She took us to small, family owned boutique wineries, and the best part was that we could fill up a box of 12 bottles from different wineries at the day went on, and the last place shipped it back home for us! It was a lovely day and I would certainly recommend booking if you're looking for a great wine tour in Hobart.

Visited March 2014
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and dedicated guide”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

1 day tour to Cradle Mountain from Hobart - wonderful short trip to see the highlights of Cradle Mountain. While a single day tour may not do Cradle Mountain National Park justice, Heather's well-customised tour has granted time-strapped travelers like us an awesome experience at the beautiful National Park. Heather's tour is probably the only tour that caters for a short trip to Cradle mountain from Hobart (all other tours depart from Launceston). Email communication with Heather was prompt and easy prior to our trip. Heather was an excellent and experienced guide who gave us adequate time at all stops (including Sheffield and a surreal view of Mount Roland). We also had ample time around Dove Lake and managed to catch perfect views of Cradle Mountain itself. Thank you Heather!

Visited March 2014