“Amazing Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Four of us stumbled across this amazing Restaurant and can not recommend it highly enough. We visited on a Tuesday night and the place was pumping, the staff were exceptional as was the food. Best Italian we have ever been served in Australia, the presentation was outstanding and the size of each dish was generous to say the least, just wish we could have tried everything on the menu, the meals arriving at surrounding tables just made your mouth water - Well done Hobart we can't wait to return

1  Thank MADAFK

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Tonight was my second visit since the refurbishment and I have to say I was very impressed again. It's noisy but the vibe is excellent, the service is always with a smile (and attentive and prompt) and the food is fabulous. Simon does an amazing job of making everyone feel welcomed and just that little bit special. A firm favourite with good reason.

1  Thank ally t
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The refurbishment is amazing. The staff are friendly and fantastic. Food is sooo good.
May well be my new favorite.

1  Thank Tastigger
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We go to this restaurant as often as our busy schedule allows and we have never been disappointed. The food is superb and the staff are a delight.

2  Thank Thefinns1
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This restaurant was recently refurbished with fantastic results. It has great ambiance. The owners attend to every customer with great sincerity and friendliness. This is on top of a meal that was simply delicious. I don't think I have ever tasted a calzone as I have at Solos - period!.

2  Thank uagis