“Great view, good food.”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I haven't eaten at a lot of restaurants in Hobart, but this is my pick for value and consistently good food. Other places I have been have not been successful at all. Delicious Asian food in a quiet atmosphere - looking over the Harbour and Marina.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a pleasant dinner here with a group of friends while visiting Hobart. Service was friendly and the location is great, but this restaurant failed to impress me. The food was good, but certainly not asian gourmet - really no better than I could get from my local Chinese takeaway for at least half the price.

3  Thank Darren W
Reviewed 1 July 2014

.Visited today with four friends and we all enjoyed our meals. My Sweet and Sour Pork with fried rice was delicious, and the Banana fritter with icecream and cream was just OH SO NICE. The service was very quick and the staff were friendly and efficient. I had a walker and it was no problem for them, they were very considerate. Congratulations Jeff Ho.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Visited with family recently. Although a busy Saturday night the service and food was excellent. Good wine list and great menu. Servings are beautifully presented and plentiful as well as delicious. Great night thanks Jeff Ho.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went on Sunday night for a family brithday and had the banquet.
Portion sizes were very good and the food was excellent. With six of us we were able to have two different banquets (min 3 people) and so had a great selection of mains to choose from including beef, chicken and seafood options.
The fried rice was great too and the service was excellent.
the atmosphere was very relaxed and by the end everyone left feeling very full and satisfied.
All round good food great service and good value.