“First class”

Ranked #5 of 640 Restaurants in Hobart
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bakers Of bread, Viennoiserie, cakes, patisserie & provisions. Full breakfasts, morning and afternoon tea, & lunch are offered in a bustling environment with professional service. Takeaways available, and child friendly.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

A wonderful welcoming bakery/patisserie and restaurant. Loved everything. The service was personal, the atmosphere was one of people enjoying the tastes, sights and smells. We'll return when we come back to Hobart.

1  Thank Emjmeakin
Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is the perfect breakfast place, with amazing baking. My almond croissant was possibly the best I have ever tasted. It is a close run thing with one that I remember from Fauchon in Paris.
The cakes look absolutely astonishing and we plan to return for afternoon tea.

1  Thank Bigal57
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Fabulous place to eat. We visited it several times whilst in Hobart. A lively selection of delicious homemade pastries, bread etc. the selection was so mouthwatering..most patrons just had to take photos. Would certainly recommend thus restaurant for lunch or just a snack

1  Thank Chrissiemel
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I went with my daughter for breakfast on our last day in Hobart, based on all the top reviews. This place is groaning with cakes and puddings, the biggest tarts I have ever seen and huge meringues. The promise was fantastic, but let down a bit by a rather limited breakfast menu. For example I think only one egg dish. But there are other options especially if you are the healthy type e.g. granola, fresh fruit. Food is great, my eggs were cooked moist, often a failing for scrambled eggs in Oz. Coffees are perfect and the staff very efficient. Its a must do of course, but I would suggest afternoon tea for those seeking a bigger and broader experience..

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Superb selection of savoury and sweet delights that will leave you struggling to make your mind up . There is so much on display which is mouthwateringly tempting - a must do whilst visiting Hobart .

1  Thank wardy34