We stayed here for one night in the Water's Edge section and really loved the views. The customer service was fantastic - all the staff were friendly and helpful (even the off-duty ones). When we returned to the Hobart area a week later we opted to stay here again. This time we were in the Tower. Again the staff were super. A big shout-out to Shally in reception who was extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. If we visit Hobart again we would most certainly stay here, probably in the Water's Edge as the view was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an absolute Hobart waterfront destination at Wrest Point; with spectacular river and mountain views, many fantastic dining experiences - including the award winning 17th floor Point Revolving Restaurant - a range of entertainment and genuine Tasmanian hospitality. For accommodation in an amazing location, great service and quality food and wine, look no further than Wrest Point. Choose from 4 Star Water Edge Rooms or superb 4 1/2 star Rooms and Suites in the famous Wrest Point Tower that capture stunning views of the river, majestic Mount Wellington, Hobart city and surrounds. Equal access rooms are available on request in the Tower. Wrest Point also offers a choice of 5 restaurants and 4 bars, from one of Hobart's premier dining restaurants, the Point Revolving Restaurant to the absolute waterfront location of Pier One Restaurant and Bar; to Tassie's best cocktails and live music 7 nights a week in the iconic Birdcage Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wrest Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wrest Point Hotel Sandy Bay
- Wrest Point Landmark Hotel
- Hotel Wrest Point Landmark
- Wrest Point Hobart, Tasmania