We stayed for 2 nights at the Wrest Point Hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was on the 14 floor and had great views and was clean and tidy. However the yellow mustard walls took some getting used to. We thought it would be a good idea to have dinner in the Loft Bistro at the hotel one of 5 restaurants. Unfortunately it was not a good experience. The chargrilled squid had not seen a chargrill - it was more like boiled squid and almost inedible. The seafood platter was generous but the seafood was not fresh and appeared to have been frozen. Having said this our buffet breakfast in The Coffee Shop was very nice with a good selection. Overall our stay was good and the $5 valet parking was value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an absolute Hobart waterfront destination at Wrest Point; with spectacular river and mountain views, many fantastic dining experiences - including the award winning 17th floor Point Revolving Restaurant - a range of entertainment and genuine Tasmanian hospitality. For accommodation in an amazing location, great service and quality food and wine, look no further than Wrest Point. Choose from 4 Star Water Edge Rooms or superb 4 1/2 star Rooms and Suites in the famous Wrest Point Tower that capture stunning views of the river, majestic Mount Wellington, Hobart city and surrounds. Equal access rooms are available on request in the Tower. Wrest Point also offers a choice of 5 restaurants and 4 bars, from one of Hobart's premier dining restaurants, the Point Revolving Restaurant to the absolute waterfront location of Pier One Restaurant and Bar; to Tassie's best cocktails and live music 7 nights a week in the iconic Birdcage Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wrest Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wrest Point Hotel Sandy Bay
- Wrest Point Landmark Hotel
- Hotel Wrest Point Landmark
- Wrest Point Hobart, Tasmania