- Great staff
- Value for money
- Good location
- Great mini-bar pricing
The not so good:
- Choice of options for breakfast was very average. No fresh fruit, for example
- Room was somewhat cold-ish, heating system seemed to be temperamental
- Only 1 set of towels was provided, although it was 2 of us in the room
We had a pleasant stay, but it was not an outstanding place as some of the reviews implied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania