Our stay was a short holiday package deal (3 nights) & the central location suited us well. The ground floor public areas including the bar & restaurant were tastefully furnished with well groomed,friendly & competent staff. Reception staff were also very good. Our queen room was plain & basically furnished - the bed was comfortable but the addition of an armchair or small sofa would have been appreciated. Cleaning/servicing of the room was generally good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Hobart (Formerly Mercure Hotel Hobart) is located in the city centre, only two blocks from the main shopping mall. The hotel features local artwork in a contemporary setting, while the 140 rooms have recently been re-decorated to create a modern fresh feel and offer either city or mountain views. It is only a short walk to Salamanca Place on Hobart's historic waterfront, an area well-known for the many restaurants, cafes, bars and the famous Saturday market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Accor Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania