The staff at Hadley's were always happy and helpful. I had family members with medical problems and the staff used their initative to help this family member. I can honestly not express how amazing the stuff were.
The rooms were clean and cosy.
The bistro has good honest cheap pub food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hobart is the one of the oldest boutique hotels in Australia. Originally constructed by convict labour in 1834, this National Trust listed hotel is a unique place to stay in the heart of the city. The property has been fully restored to reflect the Victorian era under the guidance of heritage experts. Hadley's Orient Hotel offers 71 guest rooms and suites, an onsite bar serving light meals, guest lounge, Traditional High Tea(bookings essential), conference and event space, 24 hour reception including concierge services and complimentary WiFi throughout the property. The property is just 20 min from the airport and 5 min walk from the business and government centre of Hobart, Salamanca Markets, Constitution Dock and CBD shopping. Located right in the heart of the city, directly opposite the beautiful St Davids Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hadley's Orient Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Hobart Hadleys Hotel And Apartments
- Grand Accor Hadleys Hotel
- Hadley's Orient Hotel Hobart, Tasmania