Great location but parking is hard, metered parking if Hobart wants to encourage tourism get rid of paid street parking.
The Quest Waterfront is in need of a facelift, kitchen facilities are out of the 1950's (except the microwave) and no diswasher. Washing machine and dryer across the hall you have to pay extra for the pleasure of washing your clothes. None of the windows can be opened and from Wednesday to Saturday nights it would be to noisy to have them open anyway. the plumbing is also noisy, shower over the bath. Stayed for two weeks and survived but not very comfortable. The only redeeming feature of this Quest is the staff who are great.
PS there is no restaurant could not remove the rating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart