The room was tidy and clean and very comfortable and the kitchen area was lovely to get coffee etc in the morning. All the staff were friendly and helpful. It is so close to Salamanca markets and a 5 minute walk up the hill to the Hobart CBD for shopping too. We paid $8 parking overnight under the building or across the road in the building and of course id stay there again when I visit Hobart. central to Salamanca markets and dining and walking distance to wharves with restaurants and the cbd. Happy Customer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart