“lovely lunch option ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Orizuru has always been my favourite Japanese restaurant in town (Kawasemi is great too) ...well since the Sakura shut down anyway!! ...and so we have left trying Rin for far too long.
We popped in for lunch last week and were lucky to get the last table.
Lovely fresh gyoza for entree and then two delicious mains...a beef and a chicken teriyaki. Nothing amazing but well cooked, very tasty dishes.
We'll be back to try more!!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Taken here by my son & his partner & I was a little apprehensive as I have not had much Japanese cuisine before. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The service was great with advice on food selections and even which Saki to try.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I'm only just starting to get into Japanese cuisine so my partner and I went there Saturday night for dinner after some good reviews and was really impressed with the place. The waitresses were really helpful with selections and the food was excellent just make sure you book early

1  Thank Kevin v
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Not the best Japanese in town. My ramen noodles was served clumped together and the miso broth was too sweet. On the other hand, salmon bento was ok.

1  Thank steph y
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Cold night called for warm noodle soup. My family had eaten there before and raved about it but this was my first visit. Restaurant was half full but service a little slow....I'm not the most patient. Once at the table the food was very tasty. Recommend Gyoza and Miso Ramen. I'm not a big sushi fan but those that are loved them.
Rin deserves to succeed and we will definitely return regularly.

1  Thank richmet