“Milk tea after meal?”

Ranked #116 of 617 Restaurants in Hobart
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Asian, Cafe, Singaporean
Dining options: Lunch
Description: WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER RESTAURANTS, CAFES, OT TO 'KOPITIAMS' ELSEWHERE. KOPITIAM SINGAPORE CAFE IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND MANAGED, UNIQUE TO TASMANIA. We offer Asian Cuisine (Authentic Singapore Food), Breakfast, Homemade Cakes and Desserts, Coffee and Tea, Traditional Hot/Cold Asian Drinks!
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Came here around 1 pm today. Not busy as the place wasn't full. Ordered chicken rice and milk tea. They didn't start making the tea until I went to check after already finishing the rice. Still no show at least 7 minutes later. How long it will take to finish making a milk tea!? And it's my first dinning experience when I have the milk tea served AFTER the meal. If you wish to have a quick lunch, get a coke!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Best Singapore Food away from home so far..

yummy laksa and tasty milk tea...Also tried the hor fun and singapore fried bee hoon

3  Thank rcyap1982
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Cheaper price setting in heart of Hobart, taste good. But unfortunately too small portion for us. You need to order at least 2 dishes if you are big eater!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I had read reviews about this little cafe in Trip Advisor and thought I must give it a try, and I was not disappointed at all, The food is very delicious, I had the sambal fried mee hoon with seafood, and it was one the best dishes I have ever had!!! Please go to this cafe if you are in the cbd area in Hobart.

3  Thank 88KW
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I must have eaten here four times on a recent visit to Hobart. Just kept going back as the food was not only delicious but also very well priced. My favourite was the Singapore curry chicken with rotis. The taste of the chicken was just so delicious. The rotis (the particular variety which I hadn't seen before) were light and airy, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle - perfect for sopping up all of the spare curry sauce. The chicken rice also came in a good second. I haven't been to Singapore enough to know the cuisine inside out, but the comments on a plaque on the wall said it all ... "The food here solved my homesickness." !!
Now, it's only small and deals with a lot of takeaway - not a big glitzy restaurant, but it has food to die for.

3  Thank ozrotorhead