“What a hidden treasure”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have dined twice at Le Roze and have found the meals and service to be great and consistent. Each time I have been here there are never many people there but I would say that it is because people either dont know about it or they walk on by.

1  Thank Shaz212

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Soft shell crab is delicious. I prefer this place to Mai Ake Thai (I loved it when it was in Elizabeth St). The staff are beautiful and genuinely friendly.

Never had a bad meal either there or take away.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went here based on previous reviews and we were not disappointed. Had a delicious red curry and a stir fry (also great - nicely spiced). Tasty Thai food and a good beer list. Prices were probably above average but we didn't mind this as the food was good, staff were friendly and a nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The food was just divine. We chose a banquet for 4 and each dish was plated beautifully and tasted fantastic. I loved the chicken satays for entree and the red chicken curry. My husband loved the pad thai.

The service was a little hit and miss, but it was a busy night with only 2 staff on, who did their absolute best. It is BYO and licensed with spirits.

All in all, great food and great value. We will return and will tell everyone just how good it was!

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great service, but the food was Amazing. Try the fish salad with mint and apple. So fresh, crisp, and delicious. Worth a stop by.