“Fantastic food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Just finished dinner at Pasha's in Hobart on a windy Friday night. Went there following recommendation from our hotel and Trip Adviser and we were very happy we did. The food is excellent, very tasty and fresh. Loved the king prawn dish. Service was good. Decor lets Pasha's down a touch...more like a relaxed cafe than a restaurant charging good prices. I would definitely go back and recommend it, but don't feel a need to dress fancy.

Launceston
“Food Lovers Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am a qualified Chef and teacher of Hospitality, so when I go out for a meal I like to receive products and sevice that meet my high expectations. I have travelled, worked with Chefs from all over the world and eaten food in many Turkish Restaurants throughout Australia and I can honelstly say that "Pasha's" in Hobart is my favouite restaurant. I live 3 hours away from Hobart, but this is little deterrent for me when I want to go to Pasha's restaurant for dinner. The staff and chef welcome me like a long-lost friend when I arrive and I always feel like a very important person in their restaurant. The chef is always willing to answer my questions and takes a genuine interest in my work. I recommend this restaurant without hesitation to all my friends and tell them to order the Chargrill Banquet- the quality and variety is absolutely outstanding.

• Visited August 2013
Bothwell Tasmania Australia
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I am a repeat diner here and the food is to be experienced! Essentially Turkish or middle eastern food it is fresh, well prepared and presented and the closest experience you will have away from Istanbul! The staff are quietly present and attentive and the quality, size of serves and prices are first class and the environment and ambience very relaxing. .

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Keith9886
Hobart, Australia
“Simply delicious food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

The food at Pasha's is absolutely delicious. The salad looks great, so colourful but when you put it in your mouth, like the colours explode in there, total mouthgasm :) if you are looking for wonderful middle eastern food in Hobart, don't consider going anywhere else, this is the only place you should go. Service is friendly as well. Thank you Pasha's for a truly wonderful dining experience

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Julia F
Eaglehawk Neck, Australia
“A new favourite for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

We called in to Pasha's for a quick lunch when in Elizabeth St on business and enjoyed it so much we returned for dinner later the same week.

It's small, casual and cosy, (although there are function rooms upstairs). The menu is authentic Turkish and features Tasmanian produce (Marion Bay free range chicken and local grass fed lamb) and wines. For lunch we tried the vegie stack and lamb cutlets. The veggies were fresh, colourful and plentiful, drizzled in tangy tomato and yoghurt sauces. The lamb was marinated in a garlicky sauce and served with the ends of the bones foil-wrapped for easy handling. (You don't want to leave any of that delicious lamb chop on the plate.)

For dinner a few days later, we both ordered the grill banquet. To start, we enjoyed warm Turkish bread buttered and sliced into strips to dig into a rainbow plate of five or six varieties of dip.

The main featured the lamb cutlets and tender chicken breast pieces. All well marinated and sauced. The accompanying salad was crisp and interesting, simple but with a delightful Turkish twist of flavour.

Dessert was a square of very sweet Turkish delight, for which we could only just manage to find room.

The menu is available for take-aways as well as dine-in. The take-away counter also offers various dips and a range of Turkish delight and baclava.

Visited May 2013