Mantra is in a handy spot, the room was good with the lounge area huge. Parking at this hotel is limited so you must book it early, don't expect to turn up and arrange it then. The room while well fitted out did have an uncomfortable bed.
Two tv's both with Foxtel.
I would go back again & recommend using various websites to secure a good deal.
The paid Wifi was expensive so beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the heritage and culture of Tasmania's capital from one of Hobart's most charming hotels, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road. Located just minutes from the CBD, Salamanca Market, and world-famous Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), Mantra One Sandy Bay Road hotel offers comfort and convenience at a great price. Our spacious Studio, One Bedroom Executive and One Bedroom Deluxe Apartments offer internet access, Foxtel, air-conditioning and kitchens. Restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars are a stroll away from Mantra One Sandy Bay Road. Discover Tasmania's best food and wine at Salamanca, Battery Point, Sandy Bay and Hobart's CBD. *Reception hours are: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm. Saturday: 8:00am-1:00pm. Sunday: 9:00am-12:00 noon. (If you are arriving after these hours please call reception to arrange after hours check in). **Car parking is available onsite for an additional cost of $20 per night but MUST be pre-booked in advance with the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra One Sandy Bay Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 1 Sandy Bay Road
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hotel Hobart
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, Tasmania