This hotel was very comfortable and located in walking distance of Salamanca Place and Hobart city. It was close to restaurants and hotels. We found the manager very helpful, the other staff on the front desk less so, but as the manager was there most times this wasn't too big a problem. The property was very clean and modern with a good small kitchen, washer/dryer, cdplayer and a tv in both living and bedroom area. The room we were allocated was different in that as you enter the room(s) there is a wardrobe divider and behind this is the bedroom area, you then proceed through the kitchen area to the loung/dining area. Apparently all rooms are similar in this aspect although laid out differently due to the fact that this is a re-used old commercial building.
Some rooms are fully soundproofed, some are not, it would be wise to ask. Carparking is also an extra which needs to be negotiated before booking as they only have a small number of spaces available. The parking is secure, with entry via a remote entry device.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the centre of Hobart, opposite St David's Park, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road provides apartment accommodation within close proximity to the central business district and surrounding areas. Comprising modern self contained studios and one bedroom apartments each has an open plan design to create space and maximise comfort. All studios and apartments are air conditioned and provide urban views over Sandy Bay Road, St David's Park, Mount Wellington and the city of Hobart. The studios and apartments are ideally situated within easy walking distance of government offices and within close proximity of the central business district and associated services. Stroll through beautiful St David's Park to historic Salamanca Place, famous for its weekend markets, nearby Sullivan's Cove and Hobart Dock areas featuring a plethora of restaurants, cafes and attractions all right at your doorstep. Whether visiting Hobart on business or pleasure, our property provides the ideal accommodation, ensuring maximum comfort and a home away from home. It's also the perfect base from which to experience the vibrant cultural lifestyle and all Hobart offers. **Reception hours are: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm. Saturday: 8:00am-1:00pm. Sunday: 9:00am-12:00 noon. ** (If you are arriving after these hours please call reception to arange after hours check in) Limited secure under cover parking is available on-site for registered guests,(daily fee $15.00 Applies per parking space). PRE-BOOKING OF PARKING SPACES IS REQUIRED, due to limited facilities all parking spaces are subject to availability and confirmation by the property. Ample street parking in close vicinity to One Sandy Bay Road is available. Mantra One Sandy Bay Road apartments are serviced weekly. Should you be staying with us for 7 nights or more your unit will receive a complimentary mid stay service. For shorter stays which are un-serviced we are happy to offer the opportunity to have a Refresh service provided on the day of your choice during your stay at additional charges. **Car parking is available onsite for an additional cost of $15 per night but MUST be pre-booked in adavance with the property** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra One Sandy Bay Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hotel Hobart
- Mantra 1 Sandy Bay Road
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, Tasmania