This was a great choice of accomodation, only 5 minutes walk from Salamanca Place and the piers as well as downtown Hobart. Lots of restaurants were within walking distance, transit was right outside the front door and the location was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the heritage and culture of Tasmania's capital from one of Hobart's most charming hotels, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road. Located just minutes from the CBD, Salamanca Market, and world-famous Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), Mantra One Sandy Bay Road hotel offers comfort and convenience at a great price. Our spacious Studio, One Bedroom Executive and One Bedroom Deluxe Apartments offer internet access, Foxtel, air-conditioning and kitchens. Restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars are a stroll away from Mantra One Sandy Bay Road. Discover Tasmania's best food and wine at Salamanca, Battery Point, Sandy Bay and Hobart's CBD. *Reception hours are: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm. Saturday: 8:00am-1:00pm. Sunday: 9:00am-12:00 noon. (If you are arriving after these hours please call reception to arrange after hours check in). **Car parking is available onsite for an additional cost of $20 per night but MUST be pre-booked in advance with the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra One Sandy Bay Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hotel Hobart
- Mantra 1 Sandy Bay Road
- Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, Tasmania