“Great way to spend a day in the Yarra Valley”
Review of Grape Escape Tours

Grape Escape Tours
Ranked #62 of 265 Tours in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Choose from one of our exclusive Yarra Valley winery tours that offer a unique experience to meet some of the winemakers as well as enjoying beautiful wine and exquisite food selected from local produce.Have a relaxed and enjoyable day with your partner, friends, clients or overseas visitors, safe in the knowledge that we take care of all the driving and planning. We offer the best! Be pampered with Grape Escape Tours.
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My wife organized a fully escorted day trip for us and our friends around the valley the day after we arrived in the valley so it was very short notice but this seemed no problem for them. Our guide Graham was a champion who gave us great advice on a itinerary for the day. Was really relaxed and informative. He also arranged for us to go to several smaller more boutique wineries which were much better than some of the bigger ones - give Yileena Park as an example - good wine. All up a great day and we went way over the 5pm finish time and Graeme really put himself out to make sure we had a great day. Thanks Graham

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We had Graham for our guide on this tour and he was fantastic. Graham talked to us about what we wanted from our tour and made sure we went to places we would like. He was so friendly and informative and went above and beyond to cater for our group. With a fantastic local knowledge, a beautiful arranged lunch and a thought out route we had a really great day. I would recommend this 110%! Thanks Graham.

2  Thank APar31
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Our winery tour on Saturday was great, we had a fantastic day and Bill made it thoroughly enjoyable. We spent the right amount of time at the wineries to taste the local wines and due to Bill's local knowledge and great sense of humour, our experience was made even better.
We would not hesitate to recommend you to our clients in the future.
Thank-you very much:)

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Booked a winery tour for my Girlfriend's birthday for us and 13 of her friends. From the get go I knew we were going to looked after. For me flexibility was key and Bill delivered.

Bill was in constant contact with me to find out about our prefer itinerary, number and recommendations. He provided us with 4 bottles of sparkling, one specifically for my Girlfriend and with nice note on it.

John, our driver was very accommodating and when we took too long at one winery or we changed our mind about another, without hesitation, he made the necessary phone calls to re-arrange.

I went to 7 different companies when searching for the most suitable company and Bill and the team from Grape Escape Tours ticked the most boxes and delivered.

I have no hesitation to do another tour or recommend it to anyone looking for one great day.

1  Thank Jiskar I
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Just wanted to write a quick review for anyone wanting a wine tour of the Yarra Valley.

Prior to our trip i got at least 5 different quotes for a private winery tour of the Valley. Grape escape not only came in the cheapest but what an excellent tour we had for our anniversary. I highly recommend anyone wanting a tour in the Yarra as Bill was extremely flexible to our needs and wants and Graham was the most excellent tour guide!! We were able to drink, eat and enjoy the scenery & history of the magical Yarra Valley all day without a hitch and were even given a bottle of bubbly for our special day. To those thinking about doing it (especially a private tour as they are amazing and well worth a few extra dollars) please do, you won't regret it!!

Thank you Grape Escape tours for a very special day, with memories we will cherish forever :)