We were on the eleventh floor and the view was good.
The room had badly repaired holes in the wall and door. The painted over tiles in the shower were peeling, and there was no doors to the laundry equipment in the main bathroom.
We began to suspect the 'cleaning' being carried out and the towels were not luxurious by any standards.
Not a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBDminutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views from private balconies of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Hotel facilities include a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk, indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. *Please be advised parking fees will increase to $33 from 1st January, 2018 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne