Had a fantastic 4 days in Melbourne with girlfriends staying in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Mantra on the Park. Great location with the free tram stop outside, walking distance to Lygon Street and theatres. Hotel clean and tidy, bathrooms a bit dated, but perfect for our requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBD. This fantastic Apartment hotel is minutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. All rooms are spacious and offer private balconies, spectacular city skyline or scenic garden views, air-conditioning, full kitchen and laundry facilities, and lounge and dining areas. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Guests of Mantra on the Park can enjoy hotel facilities including a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk. Leisure facilities include an indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. Mantra on the Park is an idyllic accommodation choice for travellers who wish to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne