“Great location, well equipped apartment and great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tcith
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location, well equipped apartment and great value”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed here for 9 nights, it is a great location with everything you would need nearby, with transport on your doorstep.

The apartment is well appointed, washer/dryer, smart tv, broadband internet, full sized fridge and a well equipped kitchen.

This helped as the weather was not my friend on this trip so spent more time indoors than planned.

Very comfortable king sized bed my only criticism would be a better pillow selection, but what was provided was adequate.

I would definitely stay here again

Management Response
17 Jun 2018
As one of our newest properties in the StayCentral group, it’s great to confirm that we got it right when setting it up. Aside from the great location and views, the king bedroom, dedicated desk area and well-equipped kitchen all help make stays very comfortable.
If you are looking for more bedrooms or a different location,we have almost 30 different properties around inner Melbourne, so feel free to check with us.
Regards,
Chris McDonald
StayCentral Melbourne Corporate Apartments
luckyquee...
Changsha, China
“Fantastic location, close to everything, ideal for family short stays, good value for money”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My family and I absolutely enjoyed the short stay. The apartment is adjacent to Sheraton Hotel so we could enjoy all the facilities that the five star hotel provides but not paying the same price for it. Although it is a one bedroom serviced apartment, its spacious king size bed and sofa bed that is equivalent to a queen size bed fits in two adults and two children comfortably. It is close to everything, Docklands shopping district, Victoria market, Southwharf DFO and etc. Best of all, the city tram is free to take us to anywhere in city such as China town, Crown casino, Flinders Square, Melbourne Art center and even Albert park. It's only 15mins drive to Chatstone Shopping Centre. We highly recommend it for family short stays. It even has a high chair and a cot for babies. The views are nice too.
There is no doubt that we will book it again for our next visit.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Mar 2018
Thanks for your review of this apartment; one of the newest in the StayCentral group. It is so nice to set up a new apartment and find that nothing was missed and everything works well for our guests. The owners spared no expense when they had this apartment decorated; and the location is just great isn't it? I was actually surprised how easy it is to get to everything from there myself. I just love the sunsets over the river etc. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Regards,
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral Corporate Apartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing