4,156 results
All reviews the executive lounge south wharf yarra river relaxation suite hilton hotel yarra suite convention center blackout blinds black out blinds dfo shopping crown casino floor to ceiling windows attending a conference city view walk in shower room service bars and restaurants
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great to experience staff that want to provide great customer service. William who assisted with our bags was particularly professional and had a great sense of humour. Happy staff make for a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Hilton Melbourne South Wharf.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to William and the team.

The team and I appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Craig Bonnor

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The room was fantastic. Upgraded to nice suite. Great view and one of the best bathrooms ever. Enjoyed breakfast at the Club every day. Great service.

A few things need to be addressed. Room service food not bad but delivered like a cafeteria meal. Diet Coke bottle laying sideways on the tray. No glass or ice. Salt and pepper in packet, not a salt and pepper shaker.

Television in bedroom did not work after first day. Too late at night to request service. Restaurant great but not open two of the three nights I was there.

Staff responsive but missing a genuineness.

I would likely return for business trip given location and quality of the rooms.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We were here for OzComic Con at the Convention Centre, so the location was awesome! The room was very comfortable and clean, and the view from the floor to ceiling windows was great. Staff were always friendly and helpful. It's easy to access the city via tram or a medium-length walk, and there are some nice restaurants nearby as well as the DFO. The only very minor thing was that you can't turn the nightlight off in the toilet overnight - which is a bit of a bummer if you like to sleep in darkness. Only a minor thing, so we would definitely look to stay here again as overall it was a great place to stay for our weekend getaway.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Large and comfortable rooms with great views of the river. However, the rooms are dated and show their age. Regardless, it's sad to lose this place as a Hilton property since I'm a Hilton Gold and would have loved to stay here again if I ever made it back to Melbourne.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I had a room booked here for nye 2017 but wanted to cancel it due to the hotel being taken over from pan pacific. I wanted to cancel the booking as i wanted to earn points considering the amount of money i was spending on nye and as the hotel is re branded pan pacific at the end of this month i would not be able to earn points for that stay under hilton brand. Hilton wanted me to pay $1200 to cancel the booking absolutely no way i will pay that. I was mortified they wouldn't honour the cancellation free of charge considering i had actually re booked the same hotel under pan pacific for nye just to earn points. Its also 6 months away so its not like the room wont get booked, i think the way they have treated this situation is not good at all as i would of spent the same amount for my booking under pan pacific which i may cancel depending if customer service improves under the new brand. I will never stay with hilton ever after this it seems they are just money hungry rather than looking after guests. I was also a member of hilton. Maybe its good they are being taken over i hope the service improves even though the manager will be the same after the change over.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo