Art Series - The Olsen
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$103
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$181
Adelphi Hotel(Melbourne)
US$193
US$152
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$117
US$278
US$178
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$157
  • Breakfast included
1,973 results
All reviewschapel streetsouth yarraspoonbill restaurantglass bottomsmart cardeluxe studio suitesun decktoorak roadboutique hotelrestaurant downstairsroom servicemini barlittle thingslocation is greatlate checkoutgreat roomcomfy bed
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have stayed at The Olsen Hotel two times now and will continue to stay here. Personalised customer service, superior rooms with all the amenities you need, and a beautiful restaurant. Highly recommend to anyone searching for a hotel in Melbourne.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Rowena C, Guest Relations Manager at Art Series - The Olsen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Dwayne R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at [The Olsen]. We really do appreciate all guest feedback.

I am delighted that you would recommend the hotel and will continue to remain a loyal to Art Series.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had a week long stay whilst on a work conference. The room was bright and airy with a very comfortable bed to allow some rest after a day of networking. The bar and restaurant on the ground floor is cosy and all the staff were helpful and smiling a big plus!! central to all the great shopping on Chapel st and not far to any of the attractions you may want without the hub bub of the centre of the city!! a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Samjess73,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review regarding your recent stay with us here at [The Olsen].

We love to receive feedback especially when it is regarding our team here and I will be certain to pass on your comments regarding the staff in Spoonbill.

I am very happy that you had a wonderful stay and hopefully we will welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great location but that is as far as it goes.
I stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night and it was similar to staying at a night club. The rooms seems to have paper thin walls and a large number of the surrounding rooms had people partying with loud music.
there was also an error with my booking and the Hotel changed me for 2 nights stay instead of the once, after contacting them and asking for a credit or a refund they declined.
I could not recommend to stay at this Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melbourne_family12
Rowena C, Guest Relations Manager at Art Series - The Olsen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Good Morning,

Thank you for choosing to recently stay at the [Olsen Hotel].

Firstly thank you for your feedback, we truly do value any and all feedback in order to continue the strive for improvement.

I have found your feedback and recommendations to be most helpful, and the details that were overlooked throughout your stay shouldn’t have occurred but I have made steps to rectify them.
I do sincerely apologise we didn’t achieve the level of service we do strive for when it comes to meeting your needs, with regards to the noise in the hotel. We do have a strict Entertainmnet Policy regarding noise afterhours.

I would really like to discuss your recent stay with us in more detail as I do not believe you were able to experience all that Art Series has to offer. Please feel free to contact me direct rowena_collings@artserieshotels.com.au.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

It was one of the most amazing hotels I've ever stayed in. Very unique and stylish, good size rooms. The location wasn't ideal for us, but its central, near the shopping area. Good service. We only stayed one night, but I'd love to come back and stay longer. The only negative - don't ask for a taxi, rather get one from outside, as there are plenty. They call someone they know, who drove so slow we nearly missed the flight... However the hotel is amazing!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

"gastroExpress"

What a delightful review to read! I am very happy that you were able to capture all that Art Series has to offer and that we wish for our guests to feel inspired and have a unique experience whilst staying with us.

I am sorry to hear that the taxi driver that was arranged was less than efficient in getting you from the hotel to the airport.

We would love to have you return to the hotel for a longer stay!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great little apartment style hotel with a lovely warm feeling. Not sure how it would be in summer though.

The room had good space but the bathroom was a little on the tight side.

Loved to be this close to the city but to not be in the mess.

Transport was easily accessible if you did want to go anywhere.

A great find!

Room Tip: Get a room at the end of the building - noise from building works behind the hotel make for a noisy early start.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Maccadee,

Thank you for taking the time regarding your recent stay with us here at [The Olsen]. I am delighted to read that you experienced a lovely warm feeling.

We are very fortunate to be located close to the city but also right near the buzz of Chapel Street. We really do appreciate all guest feedback and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay!