“Offensive Sleezy Owner”

Ranked #2,003 of 4,394 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Women beware - the owner of this place is a sleeze ball. He makes highly inappropriate comments to female customers. His over familiar manner is offensive and a growing number of women who work near-by have banned going back. To top it all off, the coffee is average. Stay away.

4  Thank Anna H

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Stumbled on this place looking for a quick breakfast. Coffee is fabulous, big breakfast was great value. Service ok, but the place was not overly clean (e.g. other customers leftovers still on tables, crumbs on seats and floor).

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I was on a business trip and found this a great place for breakfast. Sadly I discovered it on my last morning, but I will certainly remember it on my next trip to Melbourne.

The coffee was well flavoured and just the right temperature (I have long black). My breakfast was from the specials board and was french toast with fresh banana, blueberry compote and a walnut crumble. This was DELICIOUS! When it was placed in front of me I thought there was no way I would be able to eat it all, however it so yummy I ate it all.... :)

I also had a takeaway vegetable juice here and my one and only complaint was that. it was supposed to be carrot, celery and ginger however the only flavour I could taste and it was certainly the only colour was the carrot. Now I juice my own vegetable juice every day at home so I will admit I am quite fussy about this, however I was disappointed I could not taste any celery or ginger. I would definitely recommend this cafe for anyone. There was a huge selection of food for lunch also being prepared which looked fabulous. Maybe next time i will try lunch. :)

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Tried to order juice at 2.55 pm told juices finished so ordered milkshakes told no milk then they found milk so ordered and paid then told no icecream got a refund and got out
Felt we were causing the staff a problem as only 2 other people in shop

Reviewed 7 December 2012

have eaten here several times for breakfast. recommended. quick and attentive service. friendly. great to meet to discuss business. take a set (bench inside) and staff are there to assist. coffee appears quickly. food great too!