“Totally Recommended - A Fantastic Day Out!”

Chillout Travel Winery Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.95*
and up
Gourmet Vineyard Lunch and Yarra Valley Winery...
Ranked #7 of 103 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Yarra Valley Winery Tour - Public. - Start the day with a guided tour of the wine making facilities at the famous Moet & Chandon founded - Domaine Chandon and learn how wine is made. - Then off to sniff, swirl and slurp your way through some unique sparkling, red, white and reserve wines at De Bortoli*, a third generation Italian Winery. Plus sample the iconic ‘Noble One’ Botrytis Semillon, Australia’s No.1 desert wine and the decadent and unique ‘Black Noble’. They also have a wonderful Tawny & Muscat to taste. - Soumah is a hidden gem, located down a county lane in the dress circle Warramate foothills of the Yarra Valley. Enjoy a tutored tasting with one of our knowledgeable and passionate staff members. Enjoy their awarded Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Soumah offers visitors spectacular views of our vineyard and the surrounding Warramate Hills. Enjoy a wine tasting followed by lunch! - Then finish your leisurely day off at one of the best family run and owned smaller wineries in the valley! Yering Farm owner, fifth generation orchardist and winemaker Alan Johns creates aged, limited release wines of distinction from estate grown fruit, with a focus on Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon. The experience will not be complete without trying the Pink Lady Apple Cider, made with pink lady apples straight from their orchard. *De Bortoli also offer exceptional cheeses to taste from their maturation room. If you wish to sample please pay direct to De Bortoli on the day.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I've just returned from our tour and it is just fantastic! I have to say that Anthony, our guide, has been absolutely lovely and we visited 4 wineries - Chandon, Train Trak, Yering Station, and DeBortoli. Lunch at Zonzo was very yummy, complimented with excellent views of the vineyard. I totally recommend this tour as it is a much smaller group and really is a great snapshot of the Yarra Valley wineries.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"visited wineries"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We booked a private tour with Chillout. Anthony picked up from our B&B in Healesville right on time. Firstly went to Chandon and Anthony took us on a tour of the winery. The knowledge that Anthony has of Yarra Valley wines and the history of the Yarra Valley was amazing. Onto a champagne tasting at Chandon then onto Oakridge for lunch, and then my favourite Yearing Station. Last stop was at De Bortoli where you could taste as many wines you wanted. it was a brilliant day and was made better with Anthony. Highly recommend this winery tour to anyone who want to visit the beautiful Yarra Valley and taste fantastic wines

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a lot of fun on the Chillout wine tour. Our guide / driver was very knowledgeable about the history of Melbourne and the Yarra. There was plenty of time to mingle at the wineries and also take part in some tastings. We even took a vote on the bus and added a stop at the chocolate factory on our tour :). Being greeted by large bowls of chocolate to try was a bonus. We had lunch at Yering Station and they catered for everyone's dietary needs. The meals were predominantly pizzas but they were devine! Would definitely recommend this tour!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was such a fun experience! Honestly, I can't even describe how much fun I had. It was timed perfectly in terms of how much time you spend in each destination. Our driver was super friendly and fun - he brought a whole book of cds you could choose to play to make your journey more enjoyable! One thing to note however, on the way home you might hit some traffic. That was the only downfall to the trip. Otherwise, everything was perfect!! Wonderful and a must do when visiting Melbourne.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I joined the tour in February, 2013. It was my first time for the wine tour. I picked the Yarra Valley Wine Tour Public. Everything was great. The selection of wineries were variety that I could taste different wines, started from Domaine Chandon, Train Trak Vineyard, Yering Station and De Bortoli. It was a fruitful trip of knowledge from Anthony the guide. I have read that he is knowledgeable and friendly. And exactly, he is. Lunch at Zonzo's at Train Trak Vineyard was incredible with a great scenery plus it was a good time to get to now the others in the group.

It was really an impressive trip that I still think of joining it again. I would say nothing else I would ask for more.