- Coffee was disappointing. My flat white was far too milky & I could hardly taste the coffee.
- Baked eggs with chorizo was nice but nothing out of the ordinary. I was disappointed to find that the accompanying bread was cold.
- Service was good & friendly
- Lovely, vibrant atmosphere with a beautiful painted wall of colorful butterflies on the inside
- Reached early on a Saturday morning so didn't have to wait, thankfully. The crowd came in soon after though. I wouldn't recommend queuing for this place but it's worth a sample if seats are available.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.