“Flinders street MELBOURNE”

Ranked #2,631 of 4,476 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrogant staff and rude service. Give this place a big miss.

Over priced and poor value.

Avoid at all costs.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We went here late at night but sorry the name and food just dont match. Fries were average for the price we paid.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Really awful manners of staff. Very rude. Made us feel very uncomfortable in their establishment. Would not recommend

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I accidentally ordered food here from UberEats when I was drunk without realising it was a vegetarian joint due to it being only noted in the small print. Why call a burger a 'veg beef patty'? Why throw the word 'beef' in there? I enjoy oxymorons in extended acclaimed prose in novels, not on menus for fast food burger joints. Trickery and cunning deception aside, the order arrived in reasonable time and when I opened up the bag I was happy to note there was a nice weight to the food. Sadly this is where the happiness ended as when I bit down into the burger it dawned on me that I had made a terrible and costly mistake. To put it bluntly this was more Michelin tyre than Michelin star. The texture was of a depressing rubber and you could taste sanctimoniousness seeping into the soggy burger bun. It was the sort of texture you get when you microwave 4 day old food from your fridge when you have nothing else in the house to eat. Please learn from my mistakes and don't do what I did. It did nothing to satiate my drunken appetite. If I wanted a vegetarian burger I'd order a mushroom and halloumi burger rather than a mock 'beef' burger that should be returned back to the frozen section of Coles where it came from. Right now I simply feel lied to. This fast food joint is an insult to William Golding's novel from which it derives its title. Rest assured I won't be coming again!

2  Thank charlesshires
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

On a trip to Melbourne from Queensland and I am so jealous. Great to be able to just walk in and order anything as a vegetarian. Food was impeccable and service fast and friendly. Come to Queensland soon!!!!