“Not for me”

Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Leyland, United Kingdom
“Not for me”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Honestly, the place is nice and the staff are fine .... its just the style of food isnt for me. The Pigs Ears almost made me sick and the large steak we shared for main was average. Very rustic and much better places to go in Melbourne if you ask me.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Rob S

“A lovely (almost hidden) gem of a restaurant just off Collins Street ...”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

Just had to go after hearing all the rave reviews! Tucked away, just off Collins Street, I almost missed it. Excellent cuisine - I had the Lamb for mains and the panacotta for desert. A tad expensive but worth it!

1 Thank Gogo6gogo
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This place was nice and close to where we were staying (up the top end of Collins street) and the food was delicious. Will def be going back here !!!!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank TRACEY E
Cabarita Beach, Australia
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Love this restaurant. Great staff, amazing food, wine and coffee. What more could you want!!!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank debgeorge8
Canberra, Australia
“Great service, food and value”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

My boyfriend and I went to The Kitchen Cat for dinner last Saturday night. We went in for the second sitting at 8pm. We were welcomed by the manager and shown to our table. The complimentary bread we were given was amazing!! The waiters were friendly and gave us time to look over the food and drink menus. We ordered cocktails, and my boyfriend was able to order a cocktail off the menu. When ordering our mains, we had ordered the pork belly and chicken. Both came out looking amazing and with generous proportions. They tasted as good as they looked!! We were too full for desert, but the strawberry sorbet was amazing! I highly recommend the Kitchen Cat and can't wait to return when I come back to Melbourne!

• Visited December 2011