“Yum!”

Price range: £3 - £10
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Roule Galette is a little piece of France in the city where you will find French staff, speaking the language of Voltaire who will serve you in a warm and intimate setting reminiscent of Montmartre in Paris. Music, whether Breton or French songs of the last century or more modern times will accompany your meal along with authentic Cider from the Pays d'Auge in Normandie, or Cotes du Rhone or Burgundy wines. Not to forget the inimitable Orangina.
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

A must stop for breakfast or snack! It’s tucked away in a small alley but I had one of the best Galletes ever. Coffee was great too!

1  Thank 714timothyt
497micheld497, Owner at Roule Galette Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Thank you.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

I stopped in here with my wife for a quick meal before heading out with friends. As always the service was friendly and attentive and the food was excellent. I haven't had the same thing twice, and it's always been good.

I try to visit every time I'm in Melbourne.

1  Thank davidcO3745OZ

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 October 2019

Whilst hidden away up an alley its easy to find using google maps
A small cafe with a relaxed atmosphere, eat inside or outside
Of course its French themed right down to the music playing (and the waitress sang along)
Tea and table water were bought promptly
Service is good, whilst not overly friendly to start with by the time I left the chef and waitress had loosened up a bit and were more chatty (they were very busy when I first arrived)
Its a busy and popular cafe with both diners eating in and some doing take out.
The crepe was a lovely light start to the day, much better than the heavy pancakes I usually have when in Melbourne.
I will definately return to this hidden gem.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

Wow!! What an amazing little cafe with all the joy of France. Can't wait to head back to Melbourne to try the rest of the menu! Something for both the sweet and salty!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 11 September 2019

As a gluten intolerant, I’m always looking for a tasty bite when I travel. Was thrilled to find this French creperie within walking distance of my hotel. Super quaint, it’s a step off the cobbled alley into a Parisian setting. I had a breakfast galette, my partner a sweet crepe. We planned to go back, but time didn’t allow. Highly recommending if you like food that tastes good.

Date of visit: September 2019