“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Seven seeds atmosphere is buzzing there is a bit of a wait to get a table as it is so popular but it is great value and the food and coffee is worth the wait.The service is excellent.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have now been to both Seven Seeds Carlton and Hortus Seven Seeds (Docklands). Seven Seeds Carlton has the most amazing breakfast and hot chocolate. The coffee is one of the best in Melbourne and the staff are so so friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Went here with 4 friends. The food was so good! We had a vegetarian with us who had no problem ordering and she loved her food. We ordered several dishes and shared amongst each other. Very very good. We didn't have a reservation, they "found space" for us even though it was a tiny restaurant. I would return.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

As a coffee snob I have been coming here for years. The food and coffee is always up there with the best, and consistently so. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Always have breakfast here when I visit Melbourne - bircher muesli.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here for our first breakfast stop in Melbourne. We caught two trams to get here and found it hidden away down a random street with little advertising. As soon as we opened the door we liked it - the vibe here is great, it really feels like a hip little Melbourne cafe.

I had the French toast which wasn't sickly sweet and tasted delicious. The coffees were good and we really enjoyed watching the vast number of staff and baristas working together. The service is great, laid back but professional. Glad we came and would recommend it to like minded people to us.