We stayed here for 3 nights to attend an expo at the showgrounds. After the reviews on here we were pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Rooms were spacious and clean with ample room for 2 people. Bed probably not the best ever but didn't keep either of us awake. Pool looked nice but as we stayed in winter we weren't game to use it. Close to transport and restaurants we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne