We were very lucky to get a room with a terrific view of the Golf course and lake which was fantastic as my son wanted to play 18 holes so we could sit and have a wine while we watched him out of the magnificent window!!
Only one block to the trams which come every couple of minutes which is great if it's not raining, we weren't so lucky there. The wines a reasonably priced at the bar, didn't try the meals. Beds are a tad too hard and pillows flat as pancake which didn't matter because we brought our own and the staff are so great they would gladly give you extra. Self controlled room temp is great as we hate a hot room so didn't turn on heater. Parking was good and quite cheap compared to others. Couldn't hear the road noise at all. We did have a bucks night down the hall but it was just chatter and laughing no music so it wasn't a bother, they seemed to be having harmless fun which is nice. Overall would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne