The accommodation was okay, close to transport links. However, the service at breakfast was inconsistent with some days having very poor service. We paid for internet but failed to connect even when we called their IT services. Luckily, they refunded our one week internet voucher.
It was winter and we arrived close to midnight. Unfortunately, the heating was not on and the room remained cold the whole night in spite of switching on the heater when we arrived. For the rest of the week, the temperature was okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bayview On THe Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne