Stayed for a few nights over a weekend. The location is great, easy walk to city, china town, restaurants and AFL stadiums. The room is huge, the bed super comfy, sheets were changed daily and the floor was so sticky from cleaning products, it was definitely clean. Then there was the bathroom, the major let down, the show is really small and there was mould on the inside of the shower door and growing up the glass. It looks like it was either an old hotel/apartment block and the bathrooms have had minimal renovation. Staff were friendly and helpful. Other things to mention, the mini bar had opened packages on arrival (no charge to us thank goodness) and there was no guide for phone numbers e.g. reception etc. All in all it was a pleasant stay, however would question staying again unless major bathroom renos or it was a super cheap price. A bit disappointing as I have stayed with Mantra in Sydney and it was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Little Bourke Melbourne is truly Melbourne's best kept secret. Centrally located in Melbourne's CBD it allows guests quick, easy access to premium local attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a host of cultural experiences including the Melbourne Art gallery, Melbourne Museum and the landmark Federation Square. Offering a choice of spacious accommodation ranging from studio suites to two bedroom apartments, Mantra on Little Bourke boasts all the comforts of home including lounge and dining areas, kitchenettes, cable TV, in-house movies and air conditioning. Please note Mantra on Little Bourke has limited suites available with washing machines & dryers. Requests can be made at time of reservation, but cannot be guaranteed. Guests also benefit from a host of helpful hotel services such as 24 hour reception and room service, daily housekeeping, concierge assistance, valet service, undercover parking and more. Alibi Kitchen & Bar is located downstairs in Mantra on Little Bourke and offers exceptional food and service. Open seven days for breakfast and dinner and for lunch Monday to Friday. Corporate travellers will find Mantra on Little Bourke a comfortable and convenient base from which to conduct business. Universally famous for multicultural dining, vibrant night-life, boutique shopping and a thriving art culture, Melbourne is a popular destination, appealing to both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra on Little Bourke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Little Bourke Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On Little Bourke Melbourne