Have now stayed at the Pensione 4 times, each time for footy weekends in Melbourne,twice with my wife and twice on my own.
The location is perfect for a footy weekend, a short walk from Southern Cross station and the Skybus stop, close to Crown Casino, walking distance to MCG and Etihad, short walk to the city centre and Chinatown and even walking distance (a long walk) to Lygon street restaurants.
Although the rooms are quite small, they are clean, and considering its central location, reasonably quiet.
The single room is very small. but enough for 1 person....
Will definitely be staying here again.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modelled on the original European pensione hotels, the Pensione Hotel Melbourne combines original turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.Set behind a beautiful Heritage-listed façade, the Pensione Hotel offers boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.Featuring all the desired hotel amenities, with warm and inviting staff that have a great knowledge of the local area, the Pensione is perfectly suited as a base to explore Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne