I stayed in a 'petite' room on a Wotif deal and I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the room with really comfortable double bed and crisp sheets, adjoining bathroom, desk, TV, radio, fridge and tea/coffee facilities. I was at the back of the building and my windows were framed by vines which softened the view of buildings. The hotel had a great rooftop sitting area, shame it was raining when I was there though. Cool mix of heritage and modern.
Great location on Spencer Street just down from Southern Cross station and right near Flinders Street. Staff were friendly and helpful with questions and printing tickets.
Overall a great nights stay, clean and comfortable in a petite so reckon the larger rooms would be great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modelled on the original European pensione hotels, the Pensione Hotel Melbourne combines original turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.Set behind a beautiful Heritage-listed façade, the Pensione Hotel offers boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.Featuring all the desired hotel amenities, with warm and inviting staff that have a great knowledge of the local area, the Pensione is perfectly suited as a base to explore Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne