This little hotel is a hidden gem in the centre of Melbourne within easy walking distance of many wonderful sights and restaurants. The free tram stops just outside its door and the railway/bus station is a short walk away.
The hotel is charming with many little extras. The room was small but clean and bright with all amenities. But the best part was the staff who were efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The restaurant/ bar was excellent.
Will definitely return if in Melbourne and will try others of their group when I have the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modelled on the original European pensione hotels, the Pensione Hotel Melbourne combines original turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.Set behind a beautiful Heritage-listed façade, the Pensione Hotel offers boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.Featuring all the desired hotel amenities, with warm and inviting staff that have a great knowledge of the local area, the Pensione is perfectly suited as a base to explore Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne