Four Star?? I dont think so. More like 2 star. Very noisy rooms. Doors slamming all night. People stamping around in the rooms above. Service is all over the place, some staff friendly, some rude, some arrogant and some that can barley speak English. Its a real dogs breakfast. Its cheap to stay here for a reason. Its old and noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel