Staying in Melbourne for business. It was a toss up to go for a place with a pool or free WiFi. The pool won, as Melbourne was still so hot in March. Having the pool was fantastic, especially as it was located on the rooftop, so it had good views. Great to be able to cool off after work too. The room was comfortable and clean. Being in the CBD made it wonderfully handy but a little noisy on the Saturday night. The Wifi wasn't free, which gets annoying when you are travelling on business, but it wasn't expensive. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel