The lobby was ok, the elevator was looking a teensie bit dilapidated. The hotel room was of average size. The furniture in the room looked like the type that a hoarder would pick up on the side of the road.This place is ok for a very short stay and provides you with a bed and bathroom, but you could get it much cheaper elsewhere. The balcony stunk like chinese food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel