InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$203
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$128
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$102
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$300
US$204
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$154
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$121
getaroom.com
2,339 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Stayed in the hotel for my wife's birthday the weekend 21-23 sep and had a wonderful time. Room was immaculate and comfortable. Location is fairly central and with taxi or tram services at our door. Had dinner at the restaurant and was greatly disappointed with the our main meal, although the setting is amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
InterConMelb, General Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear Theo K,
Thank you for sharing with me your review and I please take this chance to wish your wife a very happy birthday! I would like the opportunity to discuss with you your comments regarding your main meal, so that I may understand what has happened. I will message you my email address and I hope to speak with you soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We stayed at the intercontinental on Sept 22 2012 and it was one of the loveliest stays we have had in Melbourne. The staff were consistently pleasant, helpful and friendly. The beds and pillows so comfortable and the total block out blinds really added to the overall sleep experience. There were quality touches everywhere. From the coffee and tea selection through to the hair products, soaps,moisturizer, bath robes and slippers. We have been members of the priority privilege program for 6 months ago and it is without doubt the best value reward package we have been a part of. We were entitled to a free cocktail each, 25% off the rate and was even given a free bottle of champagne and a card for my birthday. Coming back after dinner, we were greeted with chocolates on the pillow. Just a brilliant place to stay and a really worthwhile rewards program with deals also available at Holiday Inn and Crown Plaza. Overall rating of 10 out of 10. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
InterConMelb, General Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Dear Oliana2109
Thank you for taking the time to share with me your wonderful review, and may I take this chance to wish you a very happy birthday!
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

My sister and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights whilst visiting Melbourne over a weekend. This is a very nice hotel and the rooms were luxurious, but I am just not a fan of rooms looking out over an atrium or in our case a wall. It was just a bit dark. The hotel staff virtually ignored us at checkin and started serving other customers. Not great for a 5 star hotel. What I did enjoy about this hotel was the restaurants and bars. We decided to stay in one night and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel isn't in my preferred location in Melbourne but it is easy to get around with the tram virtually stopping at the front door.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear aandjSydney
Thank you for your review. I was disheartened to read that you did not have a seamless check in experience, please accept my apologies for this.
I hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the hotel again.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We have just returned from the best stay ever in Melbourne! The staff were so friendly they really made the stay something special.
Our room was quiet and extremely well serviced.The double delux was a good size and had a fantastic shower. We chose to join the Club InterContinental as it was a special birthday treat and we were not dissappointed.Would suggest to anybody wanting a special treat to do the same. Without a doubt we shall return to this Hotel again. Shall not even consider anywhere else to stay when going to Melbourne.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor just above the Club lounge. Perfectly situated . Very quiet too.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear SueGeoff
Thank you for sharing with me your wonderful review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much, and that the hotel team helped make your stay special. Club InterContinental is indeed a very special place and I am so glad you were able to make the most of it on this occasion.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I have family and friends in Melbourne and I am Melbourne born. This is a super city and sometimes when we want to play tourist this is where we stay. Not the Paris end of Collins St but the other end. A good walk downhill to the city's heart. A very smart hotel with good staff and lovely comfortable rooms. A very quiet hotel with a nice vibe, great to be close to Etihad stadium for sports or concerts.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ange11rocks

Dear Ange11rocks
Thank you for your review and great feedback of the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back again.